(913) 214-8344 [email protected]

Tax Preparation Bond

Tax Preparation Bond - The banner shows a document of income tax return, calculator, and a pen with a colored dark blue as background.

What is a Tax Preparation Bond?

Tax preparers, like H&R Block or Liberty Tax, have to become bonded.  Most states require these bonds now, which is an outgrowth of the tax fraud cases of several years ago (not against H&R Block, though) where tax preparers were filing returns that they knew were improper.

To get a Tax Preparer Bond, just click on the Apply Online image below.  Choose your state and then the type of bond you need.

License Permit Bond Application - This image shows a monitor, mouse, keyboard, and a touch mouse with a colored white background.

Click for surety bond application

Click here to apply online


Performance bond - Sample document of a Performance bond in a white colored paper.

See our License and Permit Bond page for more.

Click here for more on bonds.

x Logo: ShieldPRO
This Site Is Protected By