(913) 214-8344 gary@swiftbonds.com

Sales and Use Tax Bond

Waht is a Sales and Use Tax Bond?

This bond is required by your local state government for business that are involved in retail sales, or that rent goods or leases.  The bond protects the government and makes sure that it will received its taxes by the retail business.

To get a Sales and Use Tax Bond, just click on the Apply Online image below.  Choose your state and then the type of bond you need.

License Permit Bond Application


See our License and Permit Bond page for more.

Click here for more on bonds.